zaterdag 9 januari 2016

Guest designer: Mirella Baniecka

Deze maand weer een guest designer en nu helemaal uit Polen: Mirella Baniecka.
Nadat ik Mirella's werk eens bewonderd had toen zij mee deed met onze challenge heb ik haar gevraagd om iets voor ons te maken. Hieronder zie je wat ze toen heeft gecreƫerd.

This month another guest designer all the way from Poland: Mirella Baniecka.
Mirella entered one of our challenges and I loved her entry so much that I asked her to make some more of her lovely work to show to you. This is what she made. Enjoy!


My name is Mirella, I live in Gdansk, Poland. I love gardening, cooking, reading - but first of all creating things with my hands. Most of my work is in vintage style, with a feeling of old times. I love trying different things and new techniques. I'm not a typical mix media artist, however I love a touch of inks, paints and gesso in my work. I create cards, boxes, mini albums, altered art, art journals and love working on different surfaces: wood, paper or fabric.
I’m very happy that I can share with you my projects. I love stamping and wonderful Art Journey stamps are one of my favorites. I found them very inspiring and helpful in expressing my thoughts and feelings.
















Mirella, thanks for your great work. Hope to see your work again here some day.

take care




3 opmerkingen:

  1. I was already a fan of your beautiful work Mirella. I love the box and the beautiful cards you show here!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful creations! Love the backgroud and tree on the box and that stunning boots-card!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen