woensdag 28 juni 2017

Play

Deze kaart maakte ik voor de Zomer challenge op facebook, het thema was gebruik behang!
De achtergrond maakte ik met behang wat ik beinkte met  blauwe Distress inkt en daarmee stempelde ik de kaart, de cirkels ponste ik uit stukje behang. Het kindje gekleurd met Zig clean color pencils.
.....
I made this card for the summer challenge on Facebook. The theme was use wallpaper. I made the background with wallpaper that I colored with blue distress ink and stamped my card with the same color. I punched the circles from a piece of wallpaper. I used Zig markers to color the child image. Ik gebruikte de volgende stempels van Art Journey/These are the Art Journey stamps I used :Boy,Pennibs,Text,Chess

                                                                   
                                                               Groetjes/Take care!

5 opmerkingen: