zondag 10 januari 2010

You're not old

You're not old, you've just been young for a very long time. Great saying! Used this on a card for my friend Hillie's birthday. The grasstamp is one of the new Hero Arts stamps and I love using it.
The tiny butterflies are from a sheet of clearstamps from Basic Grey. They have not been selling well and I really don't understand why, they are such lovely stamps. Will try to stamp some more with these stamps sto show you. Oeps!!, promises, promises.
The touches of colour are painted with the precious metal paint from Viva. Haven't put that on the site yet.


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful card and I love that Hero Arts stamp, too :) Love that saying. More stamps I NEED!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Prachtige kaart en leuke tekst, Louise.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen