zaterdag 27 april 2013

Dance In Your Heart

Here's another card I made with a new Art Journey (Silhouette2) stamp, mixed with older stamps.
Weer een nieuwe Art Journey stempel (Silhouette2) gebruikt op deze kaart, samen met oudere stempels.

On a Distress Ink background I stamped the sheet music with Distress Ink and the Silhouette with Ranger Archival Ink #Jet Black.  I cut out a heart shape to show the textured cardstock underneath.
Looks like the Silhouette2 sheet was popular at the Art Specially event, it is temporarily out of stock.
Bladmuziek gestempeld op een achtergrondje van Distress Inkt, en de silhouette stempel met Ranger Archival #Jet Black afgedrukt.  Een hartvorm uit de achtergrond gesneden zodat je de onderliggende kleur ziet.
De Silhouette2 set was blijkbaar populair op het Art Specially event, want ze is tijdelijk uitverkocht.

I added a quote from Art Journey's Dance set and flowers from my stash.
Een tekststempel uit de Dance set van Art Journey erbij gebruikt, en bloemetjes uit mijn hobbyspullen.


I used:
-Silhouette2 (temporarily out of stock/tijdelijk uitverkocht)
-Dance (quote)

Distress Inkpads:  Seedless Presrves, Mustard Seed

6 opmerkingen: