zondag 26 juli 2015

A day at the Beach, my indexcard of today.

Zoals gisteren al gezegd loop ik iets achter met mijn indexkaartjes. Sommige laat ik hier niet zien, maar er zijn ook dagen dat ik er niet aan toe kwam of te moe was. Ach het is een streven om te proberen elke dag creatief te zijn, en het lukt me aardig en ik voel me er heel goed bij, maar het is geen moeten nietwaar?

Vandaag laat ik jullie deze indexkaart zien daar ik er erg tevreden over ben. Heerlijk met de nieuwste Art Journey stempels: A Day at the Beach 1 en 2 gewerkt. Leuk dat ze zijn!

As I told you yesterday: I am running behind with my intention to make one indexcard a day. Some I don't want to show  here, but there are also day's that I didn't find the time, or that I was too tired. The whole purpose of this intention is to let those creative juices flow, and I must say, most day's I am sitting down to create something, and that makes me happy!!

Today, I want to show you this indexcard as I am very happy the way it turned out. I got to play with the brandnew Art Journey sheets: A Day at the Beach 1 and 2. They are really great!!



A Day at the Beach 1

A day at the Beach 2

Both stamp sets art ofcourse from Art Journey.

thanks for stopping by.
take care

Louise



3 opmerkingen: